Be one of 14 private owners within an 8,000-ha reserve located in the Hoedspruit Lowveld. The Karongwe Reserve offers pristine game viewing with 4 seasonal river systems, excellent Leopard, Lion and Elephant sightings, just to name a few.
This well-built 4- bedroom, 4-bathroom bush home is located on the banks of a dry riverbed and is a quiet and peaceful sanctuary. The roof is Harvey tile for low maintenance, but it has a Cape Reed as inner lining for the bush feel.
A spacious lounge opens out onto a large patio deck overlooking the river The main living area consists of an open-plan kitchen with dining room, study, and lounge. The double-sided fireplace is open to the dining and lounge areas. There are four en-suite bedrooms, the two downstairs bedrooms have baths and outdoor showers, and the open onto the covered patio. The upstairs bedrooms open out onto a large patio with elevated views over the riverbed.
The home is sold furnished and located on a full title 1 ha stand, and the owner also purchases a 14th share into 1,663 ha of the reserve.
This makes for the perfect holiday home, but one can also live there. This property is completely unfenced and fully open to the Big 5 animals with traverse at its best over 8,000ha.
- Rhodesion teak used throughout the house, including kitchen, bedroom cupboards, staircase, upstairs floors
- Aluminium door and window frames.
- 14th Share of 1663 ha farm portion
- Borehole shared with a neighbour, Eskom power, one can add solar
- Low Levies for a reserve of this size
- Located away from tar roads and visible neighbours
- No commercial or Air B&B allowed
- No pets allowed
- Scullery and wash up area
- Built-in cupboards
- Kitchen has granite tops, Rhodesian teak cupboards
- Excellent condition
- Well run reserve with reserve rules, financials, and game management reports are available
Century 21 Wildlife Properties have made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof, subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice.