Move in to this new and furnished modern thatch home on Zandspruit Bush and Aero Estate. It’s a well-designed and comfortable two-bedroom home, ideal for holidays or downsizing. The quality of the house makes it stand out from others. Located on a cul-de-sac in quiet and private location.
The main features include:
- Two en-suite bedrooms with large glass sliding doors opening onto the patio
- Both bathrooms have double basins, indoor and outdoor showers, and bidets
- Gas hob
- Touch-opening kitchen and bedroom cupboard doors
- Elevated floor level makes for a pleasant view on the bush and keeps out creepy crawlies
- Aircons in the bedrooms
- Double carport
- Large sliding doors
- Swimming pool
- Scullery and courtyard
- Fire Pit
- Modern high-quality appliances
- Built in 2018
Zandspruit Bush and Aero Estate offers something for everyone - quality bush, a 1000 ha reserve with a massive wilderness area, fabulous views of the mountain and the riverbed. It has a paved airstrip and hangarage for the flying enthusiast, as well as stands on the airstrip with private hangarage. The estate offers paved roads and is dog friendly; each household is allowed 2 dogs. The development is recognised as one of the best and most exclusive in the area and contains game such as Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Waterbuck, Kudu, Nyala, Impala, Leopard, Hyena and from time-to-time African wild dog.