A 3,088ha game farm for sale, located in a prime game location in the Lowveld. The farm derives income from hunting and has a hunting camp, as well as game sales.The farm is made up of two title deeds and run as one unit. The layout and design has been done extremely efficiently and thoughtfully to maximize control and ease of management.
Mixed Farming with cattle and livestock is possible due to its size, separate camps and high grazing capacity.
The farm is sold fully stocked with plains game. The owner has done extensive research and has environmental reports of the farm. This knowledge will be handed over to the new owner. The grazing capacity is extremely good and the farm is in an excellent condition. The importance of good grazing cannot be overstated. The farm is located in a disease-free game breeding area. There is an owners camp, multiple breeding camps, Bomas, Staff housing and free-range hunting areas. The farm has good quality fencing and is located in a secure protected area. Priced correctly, this farm is suitable for serious game farmer or farmer for livestock..The farm is stocked with plains game and this will be sold with the farm and included in the sale price. The main species include giraffe, blue wildebeest, zebra, eland, nyala, kudu, waterbuck, duiker, reedbuck, bushbuck and warthog.
The Breeding farm with holding camps contains the following:
1. Eskom power
2. 18m x 12 m shed
3. 3 other outbuildings
4. Staff quarters (12 rooms, electricity, warm water, fresh running water)
5. 3 m x 3 m Cold room
6. 8 strong boreholes (tested)
1. 2 with electrical pumps
2. 2 with mono pumps and Lister engines
3. 4 not equipped
7. Well planned water reticulation with submersed PVP pipelines, cement as well as JoJo reservoirs, earth dams and
8. Wildlife boma (steel & CCA poles), adjustable loading ramp.
9. 4 Breeding camps +- 25 ha each; suitable for antelope like sable, roan, nyala etc. 1.8 m game fence electrified and
10. 7 Breeding camps +- 100 ha each; suitable for buffalo and jumping antelope like eland and kudu 2.4m game fence,
11. Hunting area +-1200 ha without any internal fences
The Hunting farm (one large entity) contains the following:
1. Eskom power
2. Owners Camp with Farm house with garden cottage and rondavel on 1 ha garden. Co-ordinates 24 08 09 S and 30
33 06 E. Farm house is 2 bedroom, 1 study, Livingroom, Dining and kitchen, One bathroom and large indoor patio
area, walking out onto wooden deck with Pool and lapa.
3. Hunting camp (5 tents on elevated wooden decks)
4. 3 Boreholes (tested)
4.1 one with submersible electric pump
4.2 one mono pump with Lister engine
4.3 one not equipped
5. Well planned water reticulation with submersed PVP pipelines, cement as well as JoJo reservoirs, earth dams and
6. Hunting area 1298 ha without any internal fences
Current farm use
The farm is currently being used for Buffalo, Sable Breeding, and hunting.