Wonderful 3,120m2 bush stand located at the end of a cul-de-sac and located within an Eco Lifestyle Estate not too far from Hoedspruit. There is a choice of two modern farm-style off plan homes to choose from, alternately a range of options are available for incredible off grid living. Build packages quoted separately and a number of stands already sold so don’t delay.
Elephant Rock Eco Estate is a lifestyle estate located 27 kilometres from the town of Hoedspruit and 60 kilometres from the Kruger National Park. The estate features beautiful valleys, peaks, traditional Bushveld & riverfront. Elephant Rock Eco Estate is well positioned on one of the few remaining pristine areas where you can enjoy the riverine vegetation, nature, birdlife & game alongside the Olifants River and one of its major tributaries, the Makhutswi River.
The main aim of the Eco-Estate is to have as little impact on the development site as possible. This means homes are designed with this in mind, ensuring there is thoughtful architecture and minimal landscaping, with an off-the-grid focus. This lifestyle and residential estate offers 240 hectares of unspoilt land and beautiful scenery in a peaceful and secure environment, creating the best elements of estate living. The estate is pet friendly and short-term rentals are also allowed.
Activities: Horse riding, elevated boardwalk, riverine picnic area catch and release dam and more.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
1. Offered Package Base Prices subject to the Ground works (excluded) - Stand Elevation, Soil Type & Final Site Survey.
2. Once Stand is reserved then a,
3. Site Survey is done (Additional Flat Fee applicable)
4. If any Design changes done by Architect (Additional Fee is applicable)
5. Once final Design changes have been approved then final costing will be done.
6. For Final Building Plan approval an Additional Scrutiny fee is applicable if you choose not to use the appointed Estate Architect.
7. NHBRC Enrolment Fee excluded.
Once final costing and plans have been approved by Client, HOA, and Council only then will you be able to start the building process.
1. Building Contract to be signed by all parties. (Client & Contractors)
2. Building Contract will specify the Payment Terms, but it is usually due in phases as follows:
**Phase 1 - Design, Plan submission and Site preparations (+-20%)
**Phase 2 – Components & Material must be delivered to site and building commences (+-60%)
**Phase 3 – Completion of building and handover to client (+-20%)