Exclusive river stand on the Olifants river surrounded by boulders, in a very quiet area
Elephant Rock Eco Estate is a Lifestyle and Residential Eco Security Estate, situated on the banks of the mighty Olifants River, 27 km from Hoedspruit and only 60km from a Kruger National Park gate.
Where beautiful valleys, peaks, traditional Bushveld & rivers are, the perfect combination where your vision of building your dream home, can become a reality. Elephant Rock Eco Estate fronts on one of the few remaining pristine areas where you are bound to savour the riverine vegetation, nature, birdlife & game alongside the Olifants River and one of its major tributaries, the Makhutswi River.
The diverse natural landscapes and surroundings are something quite unique in both flora and fauna. It is not surprising that there is a move to not only preserve this amazing ecosystem, but also create the chance to live amongst it. The main aim of the Eco-Estate is to have as little impact on the development site as possible. This means homes are designed with this in mind, ensuring there is thoughtful architecture and minimal landscaping.
Elephant Rock Estate is an eco-sensitive new development. This lifestyle and residential security estate offers 240 hectares of unspoilt land, beautiful nature with a peaceful and secure environment, creating the best elements of estate living.
• Close to Hoedspruit and the Kruger National Park
• Low Levies
• 2 Dogs allowed per stand
• Short term letting is allowed (holiday rentals)
• Traditional and Modern Farm-style (Chromadeck) building guidelines
• Stand sizes +-2400m2
• Min building size 140m2
• An additional flatlet is allowed on the property
• Double story allowed
• Splash pool allowed on property
• Building timeline 5 years
• Maximum 14 guests allowed to overnight excluding staff
• The estate will have a main lodge with entertainment area, health spa and boutique hotel
• Security controlled gate
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
1. Offered Package Base Prices subject to the Ground works (excluded) - Stand Elevation, Soil Type & Final Site Survey.
2. Once Stand is reserved then a,
3. Site Survey is done (Additional Flat Fee applicable)
4. If any Design changes done by Architect (Additional Fee is applicable)
5. Once final Design changes have been approved then final costing will be done.
6. For Final Building Plan approval an Additional Scrutiny fee is applicable if you choose not to use the appointed Estate Architect.
7. NHBRC Enrolment Fee excluded.
Once final costing and plans have been approved by Client, HOA, and Council only then will you be able to start the building process.
1. Building Contract to be signed by all parties. (Client & Contractors)
2. Building Contract will specify the Payment Terms, but it is usually due in phases as follows:
**Phase 1 - Design, Plan submission and Site preparations (+-20%)
**Phase 2 – Components & Material must be delivered to site and building commences (+-60%)
**Phase 3 – Completion of building and handover to client (+-20%)