Affordable Eco-Friendly Living
This stunning, modern, off the grid home is now available to purchase as a build package in Elephant Rock Eco-Estate.
The double storey home is spacious and light. Living areas are located downstairs, while the bedrooms are all upstairs.
The living area comprises open plan lounge, kitchen with scullery; dining room, living room and guest bathroom. Upstairs you’ll find 3 en-suite bedrooms and a deck. The total area of the property is made up the house (126 m2), deck (13 m2) and carport (28 m2).
The focus in Elephant Rock Eco Estate is to have as little impact on the environment as possible. The philosophy is on being off the grid; using solar power and gas for all your energy requirements. There is also a greywater recycling system in place including hydroponics.
Homes can be modified to suit your needs and there are still a number of great stands to choose from. The estate is also pet friendly and allows short term rentals.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
1. Offered Package Base Prices subject to the Ground works (excluded) - Stand Elevation, Soil Type & Final Site Survey.
2. Once Stand is reserved then a,
3. Site Survey is done (Additional Flat Fee applicable)
4. If any Design changes done by Architect (Additional Fee is applicable)
5. Once final Design changes have been approved then final costing will be done.
6. For Final Building Plan approval an Additional Scrutiny fee is applicable if you choose not to use the appointed Estate Architect.
7. NHBRC Enrolment Fee excluded.
Once final costing and plans have been approved by Client, HOA, and Council only then will you be able to start the building process.
1. Building Contract to be signed by all parties. (Client & Contractors)
2. Building Contract will specify the Payment Terms, but it is usually due in phases as follows:
**Phase 1 - Design, Plan submission and Site preparations (+-20%)
**Phase 2 – Components & Material must be delivered to site and building commences (+-60%)
**Phase 3 – Completion of building and handover to client (+-20%)