Own your own Private Game Lodge in a conservancy bordering Kruger National Park. The property is 21 ha in size and is able to sleep 20 guests. Expansion is possible. Currently there are 10 Guest rooms, an owner’s house, swimming pool and a main lodge/ Bar/ dining area that overlooks a waterhole. There is plenty of water as the lodge has a pipeline to municipal water. Good quality bushveld with walking trails and African Wildlife.
The lodge consists of
• 4 x chalets which have two rooms en-suite each. Each with own Braai area. Outside Kitchen on patio.
• 2 x A frame chalets en-suite with Kitchen on patio
• Owners house, two bedrooms, kitchen and thatch car port
• Main lodge area overlooking waterhole, with Bar and Kitchen
• Swimming Pool
• Staff housing with four rooms
• Two garages
• 3 Phase Eskom power supply
• Water, 36,000 litre tank, 2 x 5000l Jojo, Borehole at 85 litres, with pipeline containing municipal water.
• Property zoned with resort rights
• Eskom power
• Plenty of game
• 3 Star Lodge, Offers self catering, Birder friendly rated establishment, AA Quality Assured rated accommodation
• Located physically 2.5km from the Kruger park fence
• 11km to Kruger Park gate
• 10 km to airport
• Located 5km form nearest town
• Surrounded by private game farms and reserves
If you want to purchase a game lodge this has great potential and can be expanded. It has nearby amenities and easy access to Kruger National Park.