320 ha Bushveld game farm for sale, located 10 km from Hoedspruit. The farm is one of two farm portions that the owner is selling. This portion known as Middlesex contains the old hunting camp.
It would be suitable to a tourism venture, hunting, farming or a private holiday farm. There is 4 ha of water rights from the Blyde Pipeline and three boreholes.
The current farm owner is immigrating and has run a commercial buffalo and game breeding operation on the two farms. The farm is owned by a Pty (Ltd) company and is VAT registered. This means it will be sold subject to 15% VAT unless the purchaser is VAT Registered and it can thus be done as a Going Concern 0% Vat. There will not be additional transfer fees.
Below is a summary of characteristics of this farm portion for sale
• Water Rights: 4.2ha
• Lodge: +/- 400sqm 3 x Double Chalets, Main Building Including Open Plan Dining Living Area, Kitchen and Guest Bathroom
• Large Dam
• 20 ha fenced camp, 70 ha Fenced camp, 14 Ha irrigated grass camp, Game capture passive BOMA
• Grass under irrigation 14 ha, excellent for game feeding
• Horse stables
• 3 Boreholes, 43,000 l/hr , 11,000 l/hr and 5,000 l/hr used by the camp
• Movable items and vehicles are negotiable
• Hunting Permits all year round